This site contains affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Read more about our Affiliate Links and Disclosure Statements in the Resources section.
doTERRA’s DigestZen Essential Oil Blend
doTERRA’s DigestZen oil blend is a combination of Ginger Rhizome/Root, Peppermint Plant, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Anise Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils.
Its purpose is to aid in digestion issues such as bloating, gas and occasional discomfort.
How Our Family Uses DigestZen
I can tell you first hand, that DigestZen WORKS. I have used it topically and internally on myself when my stomach is giving me trouble, and it works quickly. Every time. I have even used DigestZen topically after consuming gluten (I am intolerant, even if I do foolishly rebel against that from time to time!) and it makes a world of difference in the subsequent hours while my digestive system gets rid of my foolishness 😉 I am no longer doubled over in pain, gurgling embarrassingly, or moaning and groaning.
And that’s a topcial use (applying DigestZen to my stomach area). Occasionally I will need it for a less significant digestive issue, and may take one capsule of DigestZen (capsules purchased through doTERRA, or a couple of drops of the oil blend in an empty veggie capsule). Works like a charm. So well that I forget I was suffering earlier.
For the kids, I have diluted roller bottles of DigestZen. They need it sometimes, too. For them, we use it topically on their bellies as needed. They never need more than one or two applications, and they know to ask for it when something’s going on. Dilution Charts
Uses and Cautions
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Caution: DigestZen is a strong blend, and while it’s labeled for internal use (check labels! I only recommend doTERRA oils for internal use!), you may not want to take it undiluted. This is also true for topical use – if you have sensitive skin, please dilute.
- DigestZen Uses & Benefits
- Best Essential Oils for Motion Sickness
- Presentation: Gastrointestinal Health with Dr. David Steuer
doTERRA offers several options for incorporating DigestZen into your natural health care routine.
- DigestZen Digestive Oil Blend
- All About DigestZen Oil Blend – based on a combination of historical use and modern science
- DigestZen Touch Roller
- Kids Tamer Digestive Roller
- Peppermint Softgels
- DigestZen Softgels
- DigestTab Chewable Tablets
How to Buy doTERRA Essential Oils
- Buy Wholesale – The best way to buy doTERRA oils is always with your own doTERRA wholesale account. 25% discount on everything you buy, all year. Place an order whenever you want, choose your own shipping option, and control when your orders ship.
- Loyalty Rewards Program – In fact, buying a few oils every month with your Loyalty Rewards order is even better – you’ll be earning points toward future freebies! And you can qualify for the free Product of the Month – another freebie!
- Monthly Sales and Buy One Get One Free – Every month, doTERRA offers a discount on the price of one item, either an oil, or a personal care supplement or product. These sales are good all month. And Buy One Get One Free sales need no explanation – free oils are ALWAYS a great idea! 🙂
Have questions? Contact Me – I’d love to help you get the best oils at the best price, and learn how to use them!
Crazy Quilt Mama Online
I’m Crazy Quilt Mama everywhere online – Read why. I’d love to connect with you – choose your favorite platform!