This site contains affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Read more about our Affiliate Links and Disclosure Statements in the Resources section.
The backpacks are heavy with new binders and lined paper, the lunchbox is stuffed with applesauce and string cheese, the pencils are sharpened. It’s time.
Maybe it’s time to gather everyone around the table in the dining-room-turned-homeschool-room, or maybe it’s time for the cheesewagon to carry the little wildlings away for 7 or 8 hours of silent bliss. However your family does learning, you’ll need the support of doTERRA to help you transition and stay focused and healthy.
Natural Solutions and Support
If you’re anything like me, you prefer a natural solution, whenever possible. One without synthetic ingredients. Without toxic chemicals. Without weird chemical smells that make the inside of your nose burn.
doTERRA offers many natural solutions to support your family’s needs. And our essential oils (which are the backbone of our other products, too) are the purest, most potent essential oils on the market. Read more about that here.
doTERRA Oils and Products to Meet Your Needs
Below are a few blog posts I’ve gathered from around Crazy Quilt Mama that address some of the areas you’ll need support with during this Back 2 School transition time. PS: It’s not just the kids who need support!
- You KNOW the kids are going to bring home every single germ that’s out there, starting the first day! Protect them AND yourself so your family will have less sickness this winter.
- Emotions run high, and bounce all over the place, atleast for us! Be prepared with prediluted, handy roller bottles perfect to keep in purses and backpacks. This kit contains one each of doTERRA’s proprietary emotional blends: Cheer, Motivate, Forgive, Console, Passion, and Peace.
- We keep this pair around always. Helps both Mama and kids. It’s nice to diffuse at bedtime the night before a big test.
- We get our fair share of headaches…this blend is amazing for taking care of any tension in the temples, neck, shoulders…
- Kid snuck out a lunchbox full of gummy snacks and nothing else? Schedule all wonky, and you end up with too much fast food? DigestZen to the rescue! This blend works so fast, either topically or internally.
- This is for the stinky laundry after practice…or smelly shoes anytime. (ahem)
- Melaleuca is amazing for bug bites (post-monsoon mosquitoes, anyone?), itchy rashy skin, and any kind of skin blemishes. It’s also great for cleaning your house!
- Sports practices can be pretty intense. Those young athletes work hard. Support their muscle health with Marjoram Essential Oil. (And don’t forget about Deep Blue!! It’s truly amazing, and nontoxic!)
Join Me on Facebook
I’d love to have you along for the journey! Join my essential oils education group on Facebook at www.crazyquiltmama.com/oils and come learn with us! It doesn’t have to be Back to School time for you to jump in and see what pure essential oils can do for your family. Join us any time!