This site contains affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Read more about our Affiliate Links and Disclosure Statements in the Resources section.
doTERRA’s New Essential Oils – The Yoga Collection
So Exciting! doTERRA has just announced its newest essential oils! There are so many amazing oils and blends this year! One of the most exciting has been in the works for a year, and is a set of three NEW BLENDS sold together as a Yoga Collection – Arise, Anchor and Align.
doTERRA’s Yoga Blends now available individually!! See below for links to each blend.
These three blends contain doTERRA’s pure, effective, CPTG certified essential oils. And they are especially formulated to enhance your yoga experience and meditation, although they are certainly not restricted to yoga sessions!
These blends are intended to be applied topically, or diffused. Print this dilution chart for your Essential Oil Binder for handy reference 🙂
doTERRA’s new Arise (Enlightening) Blend is a blend of lemon, grapefruit, Siberian fir, osmathus and melissa essential oils. Arise lifts mood, brings feelings of happiness, clarity, courage, and focus. Arise encourages us to rise to achieve our goals and improve performance.
If you look at the components of the new Arise Blend, you’ll see why:
- Lemon – Cleansing, purifying, invigorating. This bright, fresh citrus oil promotes positive mood and lifts us up every time!
- Grapefruit – Invigorating and energizing. This floral, fruity citrus oil lifts mood and creates an uplifting environment.
- Siberian Fir – (ALSO NEW THIS YEAR!) – Great for relaxation (can directly calm nervous system), cardiovascular, cell support, cleansing, metabolism (efficiency of using what given to our body), respiratory, tissue support, and immune support.
- Osthmanthus -uplifting and euphoric floral scent
- Melissa – Also known as Lemon Balm, Melissa Essential Oil is a rare and coveted oil, because so much plant material is required to create the essential oil. And of course, doTERRA will not settle for less than the best plant material, so you can have the best oils! Melissa is often used to reduce tense feelings, promote relaxation, and calm feelings of nervousness
doTERRA’s new Anchor Blend (Steadying Blend) provides support by grounding, promote feelings of completeness, calmness and courage. A steady foundation from which to move forward.
Anchor is comprised of these powerful essential oils:
- Lavender – Lavender is the most commonly known essential oil for promoting calm, relaxation, and peaceful sleep. It is widely used to calm tense and anxious feelings.
- Cedarwood – The woody scent of Cedarwood helps to calm the mind and body. It helps you to feel grounded and well. Diffused, Cedarwood promotes a relaxing environment.
- Frankincense – When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- Cinnamon – In addition to its spicy scent, Cinnamon supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Sandalwood – Sandalwood is sweet and woody, and helps to enhance mood during meditation. Aromatically, Sandalwood is very grounding and uplifting, and can help balance emotions.
- Black pepper – Black Pepper essential oil is known for its antioxidant activity* and ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats. It can also soothe anxious feelings when inhaled.
- Patchouli – Patchouli essential oil has a rich, musky-sweet aroma, and provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
doTERRA’s new Align (Centering) Blend promotes feelings of self-acceptance, trust, fluidity, and encourages harmony.
Align is the perfect combination of these essential oils:
- Bergamot – Bergamot has both calming and uplifting abilities, and can dissipate anxious feelings while simultaneously providing cleansing and purifying benefits.
- Coriander – Coriander essential oil is soothing to the body, and promotes feelings of relaxation. Coriander’s aroma is both sweet and herbaceous, which makes it both relaxing and stimulating.
- Marjoram – Marjoram was once known as a symbol of joy and happiness in ancient cultures. It has calming properties and positive effect on the human immune nervous system (when taken internally*). Marjoram can help lessen feelings of stress and encourage calm feelings.
- Peppermint – Peppermint is minty and fresh, and promotes alertness and is a hands-down favorite of doTERRA’s customers.
- Geranium – Geranium has a sweet, floral aroma and helps to calm nerves and lessen feelings of stress. Diffused, it provides a calming affect.
- Basil – Basil’s spice, herbal aroma helps to promote focus and alertness. When diffused, Basil can also help to lessen anxious feelings.
- Rose – Rose essential oil has a very identifiable and unique scent. It is emotionally uplifting and promotes relaxation.
- Jasmine – Jasmine essential oil evokes feelings of joy, peace, and self-confidence. It helps balance mood.
How to Buy doTERRA Essential Oils
The best way to buy doTERRA oils is with your own doTERRA account. In fact, buying a few oils every month with your Loyalty Rewards order is even better – you’ll be earning points toward future freebies! And you can qualify for the free Product of the Month – another freebie!
Crazy Quilt Mama Online
I’m Crazy Quilt Mama everywhere online – Read why. I’d love to connect with you – choose your favorite platform!
Drop me a line and say hi!
I’d love to help you find the answers to any essential oil questions you have!
* Internal use of essential oils is safe with oils that are pure. I only trust doTERRA. Read more here.