This site contains affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Read more about our Affiliate Links and Disclosure Statements in the Resources section.
doTERRA Turmeric Essential Oil
doTERRA released its Turmeric Essential Oil in the fall of 2018. Available in a 15mL bottle, it is quickly becoming a favorite among essential oil users.
Read more on doTERRA.com
What is Turmeric Good For?
The benefits of Turmeric powder as a dietary supplement are well-known. But what about the essential oil?
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism*
- May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
- Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function*
- Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- May promote healthy immune function and response*
- When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
Dr. Hill on sourcing and bioavailability:
How To Use Turmeric Essential Oil
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
- As metabolic support, use when trying to get back on track.*
- When needed, use as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
Emotional Benefits of Turmeric Essential Oil
Turmeric Essential Oil is suggested for help with anxious feelings, feelings of sadness and despair, and for encouraging an uplifted mood. Taken internally or diffused, Turmeric can be helpful when the stress of life is getting you down.
Turmeric has a very strong odor, that some folks don’t enjoy on its own. Experiment with combining it with your other favorite oils and see which combinations you love! Don’t forget to consider the emotional benefits of each oil you’re using – the whole can be more powerful than its parts!
Roots & Fruit: 3 drops Turmeric + 5 drops Green Mandarin
Spicy Fall Blend: 4 drops Grapefruit + 2 drops Turmeric + 2 drops Ginger + 1 drop Ylang Ylang
Hippie Blend: 3 drops Wild Orange + 3 drops Black Pepper + 3 drops Cedarwood + 2 drops Turmeric + 2 drops Patchouli
How to Buy
The smartest way to buy Turmeric Essential Oil is with your Loyalty Rewards order on your own doTERRA Account. Not only do you get the best price (25% off), but you also get the assurance that your oils are shipped directly from doTERRA, and all the rewards and freebies doTERRA offers.
Connect With Me on Social Media
I’m Crazy Quilt Mama everywhere online – Read why. I’d love to connect with you – choose your favorite platform!
Drop me a line and say hi!
I’d love to help you find the answers to any essential oil questions you have!