This site contains affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Read more about our Affiliate Links and Disclosure Statements in the Resources section.
Diffuser Blends for Christmas Time
What’s your favorite Christmas smell? Apple pie? Pine trees? Orange & clove pomander? Fresh snow?
What would you say to making your house smell like the holidays with the purest, most effective essential oils? AND getting the health and emotional benefits of those oils at the same time?!
Nothing Grinchy about that! Let’s do it! I’ve rounded up a bunch of great diffuser combinations below – try a few and comment with your favorite!
First, let’s look at the Holiday blends doTERRA offers. They are only available during the holidays (November-December), in 15mL bottles. They’re all wonderful, I can’t pick a favorite!
doTERRA Holiday Blends
1. Holiday Joy
A combination of Siberian Fir, Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Cassia, Douglas Fir, and Nutmeg essential oils and Vanilla Absolute. Has been a favorite since it was introduced!
Diffuser Blends with Holiday Joy
- 3 drops Wild Orange + 2 drops Peppermint + 2 drops Cypress + 2 drops Holiday Joy
- 2 drops Citrus Bliss + 3 drops Holiday Joy + 2 drops Breathe
- 3 drops Holiday Joy + 3 drops Peppermint
- 4 drops Holiday Joy + 2 drops Wintergreen + 2 drops Peppermint
- 2 drops Holiday Joy + 1 drop Douglas Fir + 1 drop Siberian Fir
- 3 drops Cheer + 4 drops Holiday Joy
- 2 drops Balance + 1 drops Holiday Joy + 1 drop Frankincense
- 2 drops Holiday Joy + 2 drops Frankincense + 2 drops Wild Orange + 2 drops Peppermint
- 3 drops Siberian Fir + 2 drops Holiday Joy + 2 drops Cypress + 1 drop Cedarwood
- 3 drops Holiday Joy + 1 drop Siberian Fir
- 4 drops Holiday Joy + 2 drops Peppermint + 2 drops Wintergreen
2. Holiday Peace
A unique blend of Siberian Fir, Grapefruit Peel, Douglas Fir, Himalayan Fir, Frankincense, Vetiver Root essential oils. Holiday Peace was introduced with the 2017 Holiday Catalog, and is back again this year.
3. Harvest Spice
This blend was introduced in the 2018 Holiday Catalog. It contains Cassia, Clove, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Bark essential oils. Currently as of the writing of this article, Harvest Spice is sold out – I sure hope it becomes a permanent holiday product – it’s my new favorite!
More Diffuser Blend Ideas
You don’t have to start with (or even include) any of the Holiday blends to get your home smelling like a cozy winter cave 🙂 Try one of these diffuser blends:
- First Snow – 2 drops Eucalyptus + 2 drops Peppermint + 2 drops Wild Orange
- Spirit of Christmas – 4 drops Wild Orange + 3 drops Peppermint + 1 drop Ginger + 1 drop Cinnamon Bark
- Spiced Citrus – 2 drops Clove + 3 drops Grapefruit + 4 drops Lemon + 6 drops Wild Orange
- Oh Christmas Tree – 5 drops Douglas Fir + 2 drops Cedarwood + 2 drops Wild Orange
- Arctic Fire – 2 drops Wintergreen + 2 drops Juniper Berry + 2 drops Siberian Fir + 1 drop Cinnamon Bark + 2 drops Cypress
- Crisp & Clear – 2 drops Peppermint + 2 drops Lemongrass + 1 drop Cinnamon Bark
- Christmas Day – 3 drops Frankincense + 3 drops Wild Orange + 2 drops Peppermint
- Winter Hibernation – 3 drops Cedarwood + 3 drops Lavender + 1 drop Wild Orange
What About a Diffuser?
Pure Essential Oils should only be used with a diffuser that does not heat them. Heating the oils too much may reduce or eliminate the health benefits of the oils – improved mood. calmed emotions, clear breathing, etc. You can use any diffuser, but I will tell you from personal experience, you risk being disappointed if you purchase a cheap diffuser.
I literally just this week had to throw out several diffusers I bough a while back. I’d found a deal, so I bought several. They worked fine for a while, but now buttons are broken, pieces are missing, motors are burning out….not what I want to have in my children’s rooms at night!
doTERRA diffusers are workhorses. They’re strong and straightforward and effective. I have never had a problem with any of my doTERRA diffusers. Right now, they’re running the Immune Bomb (On Guard, Melaleuca and Oregano) because apparently the winter crud has found its way to our house. I am running them all night in every bedroom. No problems, just reliable health support.
doTERRA Diffusers – check out the options
How to Buy
The best way to buy doTERRA oils is with your own doTERRA account. In fact, buying a few oils every month with your Loyalty Rewards order is even better – you’ll be earning points toward future freebies! And you can qualify for the free Product of the Month – another freebie!
Connect with Me on Social Media!
I’m Crazy Quilt Mama everywhere online – Read why. I’d love to connect with you – choose your favorite platform!