This site contains affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Read more about our Affiliate Links and Disclosure Statements in the Resources section.
doTERRA usually offers BOGO deals every day for a week, about three times a year. No promises, but BOGOs usually happen in February, July and November.
Here’s how it works:
Daily during BOGO week, doTERRA offers a specific Buy-One-Get-One-Free deal, with a limit of five BOGOs per account. Each BOGO only lasts 24 hours, so you never want to delay!
doTERRA members will receive an email from doTERRA as soon a the day’s BOGO goes live, and you can find the day’s deals on Facebook and Instagram as well – follow doTERRA Essential Oils and Crazy Quilt Mama.
If you’re on my email list, you’ll receive info, recipes and ideas from me each day during BOGO week (once or twice a month otherwise). Sign up for my email list here: www.crazyquiltmama.com/newsletter.
Each day, you’ll log in, put up to five Buy-One oils/products in your cart, and the Get-One oils/products will be added automatically. That day’s deal will expire at midnight Mountain Time, and you’ll wake up to a fresh new surprise BOGO!
5 Ways to Prepare for BOGO Week
Are you ready? You COULD wing it, but if you take a few steps now to prepare, you’ll be able to maximize the savings and make sure you get all the oils you want at a great price!
Read below to find out how to prepare!
Tip #1 – Prepare Your Account
Your Wholesale Account
First, do you have a Wholesale Account with doTERRA? You need one. Without it, you’ll be paying WAAAAAY too much for your oils, and there’s just no sense in that.
Once you have your account, you’ll be saving 25% on every single thing you buy. Including BOGOs 😉
- Why You Need a Wholesale Account
- Which doTERRA Enrollment Kit Should I Choose?
- How to Join doTERRA
- If you don’t have an account, sign up here: http://bit.ly/2m9OjIE
Check Your Account Details
Make sure your address is correct. Double check your credit card info. Make sure you have room on your card for your BOGO purchases, and that you have money to pay for them. When you wake up to BOGOs, you don’t want to have to fuss with details! Best Way to wake up is with a quick and easy BOGO deal!
Adjust Your LRP Order
If you plan to use your LRP order template to grab your BOGOs (and you SHOULD!), you’ll want to make sure your template is in order. You want to be able to quickly and easily take advantage of BOGO offers.
Here’s what to check:
- LRP Ship Date – If your Ship Date falls during BOGO week, you’ll want to either change it (if you want your regular LRP order separately) or think about incorporating those items into your BOGO orders (see Bonus Tip #6 below for more info)
- Items sitting in your LRP cart – Make sure these are correct. When you process a BOGO order on LRP, anything sitting in the cart will be included.
- BOGOs are a Limited Time Offer – this means you can’t “save” them in your LRP. If you want the BOGO, you have to process the order that day. After it processes, you’ll have to have atleast one item (that has pv assigned) to keep the LRP template active. Save something in there you’ll want to buy with tomorrow’s BOGO, or that you can remember to remove before processing.
- Read Bonus Tip #6 below to learn how to ensure you’re earning product points when you buy BOGOs on LRP!
Tip #2 – Prepare Your BOGO Plan:
You can buy doTERRA BOGOs three ways:
- GOOD (Retail) – no account needed, but I don’t recommend this way. You’ll get the 2nd oil free, but you’ll be paying too much for the first one – not the best deal!
- BETTER (Wholesale Price, One-time order)– You log in to your account and place a one-time order. So you get 25% off the first oil, and you get the 2nd oil free. Better deal!!
- BEST (Wholesale Price, Loyalty Order) – You log in to your account, adjust your monthly LRP (Loyalty Rewards Program) Order and choose Ship Now. This way, you get your 25% Wholesale discount, the 2nd oil for free, AND you’ll earn product points for every purchase! Product points add up to be redeemed for more free stuff later! (PS: with LRP orders, shipping is also reimbursed with product points – more freebies!!) (Read Bonus Tip #6 below to make sure you’re earning points with each order!)
Tip#3 – Prepare Your Friends
Help Them Get Their Own Wholesale Account
Something as good as FREE doTERRA OILS shouldn’t be kept a secret! Be sure to let your friends know that BOGO Week may be coming, and the kinds of freebies they can expect 🙂
Help your friends & family get ready for BOGO week:
- Share this post
- Help your friends enroll with their own doTERRA Account – Enroll with doTERRA
- Put them in touch with me – I’ll answer any questions and help everyone get set up! Contact Kristi
Take Turns Ordering During BOGO Week
Another great idea is to go in together on BOGOs, if you only want one BOGO each day.
Here’s the rundown:
- Five account-holders in a group works best, since BOGO Week usually lasts 5 days.
- Each person needs their own Wholesale Account
- Each day of BOGO week, one person will gather the group’s orders and order up to 5 BOGOs on their own account. This person pays shipping that day. Plan ahead who will order each day!
- When the orders arrive, you’ll meet for coffee (or something 🙂 ) and distribute everyone’s BOGO oils! This is a great time to share ideas about how you’ll use them – be sure to take notes!
Tip #4 – Prepare Your BOGO Wishlist
Take Stock of Your Stash. Take a quick look at the oils you have already. Anything running low? Any oils or products you’d love to have, or get for free?
Make a Wishlist. That way you’ll be ready, and already have in mind whether the BOGO products are something you want to grab. You’ll be able to make your decisions about ordering early in the day, and you’ll get your order in before the BOGO deal sells out (it happens!!).
Print this to help you keep track! Printable Wishlist & BOGO Tracker
Tip #5 – Prepare Your Oils Notebook
Do you have a notebook where you keep all your oily reference info, diffuser blend ideas, roller bottle recipes, DIY instructions, etc? You should!
doTERRA offers PIPs (Product Information Pages) for each oil, blend and product – just search the item on doTERRA.com and scroll to the bottom. Quick, handy reference!
I also have a number of printable reference sheet for you – Dilution Charts, Diffuser Blends and more. More being added to this page all the time. Take a look: http://www.crazyquiltmama.com/eoprintables
Bonus Tip #6 – Earn Points on your LRP BOGO Order!
Feel ready for BOGO week now? YAY!
One more tip – in order to earn product points on an LRP order (BOGO week or otherwise), the order must be atleast 50 pv (not dollars). Each doTERRA product has pv assigned (point value) – be sure to check that, since point-related offers do not have anything to do with dollars.
Orders with 50pv or more – If you’re ordering more than one BOGO for yourself or going in with friends, you will likely be at 50 points or more. So no worries. During the checkout process, you’ll see how many product points you’re earning.
Orders under 50pv – But if you’re just ordering one BOGO deal each day, you may not be at 50pv. This is the time to add in one or two items from your regular order, or your wishlist. Of course you can place an order less than 50pv (must be more than 0)…but you won’t be earning product points toward future freebies. Just something to keep in mind, if you love freebies 😉
The best way to buy doTERRA oils is with your own doTERRA account. In fact, buying a few oils every month with your Loyalty Rewards order is even better – you’ll be earning points toward future freebies! And you can qualify for the free Product of the Month – another freebie!
Connect with Me
I’m Crazy Quilt Mama everywhere online – Read why. I’d love to connect with you – choose your favorite platform!
Drop me a line and say hi!
I’d love to help you find the answers to any essential oil questions you have!