This site contains affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Read more about our Affiliate Links and Disclosure Statements in the Resources section.
doTERRA’s Adaptiv Calming Oil Blend
In 2019, doTERRA introduced its long-awaited oil blend for stress. The Adaptiv Oil Blend and line of products were created to help with occasional stressful feelings, and the attention/sleep/emotional affects that accompany a stressful situation.
doTERRA has a number of essential oils and blends that can help with anxious or stressful feelings. Some favorites are the Citrus Oils (especially Wild Orange and Lemon), Frankincense essential oil, Serenity Restful Blend, Balance Grounding Blend, and Copaiba essential oil. Each oil and blend has its own list of benefits and uses. Some may find their body responds better to one or another. Many find that certain oils or blends are more helpful in certain situations, but not in others.
doTERRA’s Adaptiv Blend is a perfect proprietary combination of several oils that all work together to help with the toughest of feelings. When oils are blended by doTERRA experts, their combined affect is better than each individual oil.
- Wild Orange and Spearmint (to energize & uplift)
- Lavender (to help sustain calm focus)
- Copaiba and Rosemary (to relive anxious feelings)
- Magnolia, Neroli, and Sweetgum (to provide stress-relieving affects)
What Can Adaptiv Help With?
From the doTERRA.com website:
When stress and tension seem to be relentless, Adaptiv Calming Blend is the precise solution. Use Adaptiv to help get comfortable with new surroundings or situations.
In preliminary studies, the scent of Lavender, a main ingredient of Adaptiv, has been found to contribute to an environment conducive to performing tasks requiring sustained attention. Lavender, Magnolia, Neroli, and Sweetgum provide stress-relieving effects while Wild Orange and Spearmint energize and uplift. Copaiba and Rosemary soothe anxious feelings to round out the calming blend.
Whether you’re feeling fatigued or restless, indecisive or irritable, Adaptiv Calming Blend is part of the toolbox to help the body and mind to stay balanced. Use Adaptiv Calming Blend in combination with the Adaptiv capsules for synergistic results.
- Helps boost mood
- Complements effective work and study
- Increases feelings of tranquility
- Soothes and uplifts
- Calming and relaxing aroma
How Do I Use the Adaptiv Products?
Adaptiv Calming Blend Oil – This 15mL bottle of the Adaptiv oil blend is undiluted. It’s perfect for using in your diffuser (alone or with another favorite oil (Bergamot is a great choice – it’s the oil of self acceptance!). Having the pure oil blend on hand means you can also create your own roller bottles, custom blends, soaps and scrubs, lotions and bath bombs. You can also just use it (topically or aromatically) directly from the bottle (stronger than you really need, but not a ‘hot’ oil combination).
Adaptiv Touch Roller Bottle – This 10mL Touch Roller bottle is prediluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, so it’s perfect for the whole family, and convenient to keep in your purse, backpack or on your nightstand.
Adaptiv Capsules – The Adaptiv Capsules are a combination of the Adaptiv oils, plus clinically studied botanicals. The Adaptiv™ Calming Blend Capsules have mood-boosting and tension-reducing effects of a blend of CPTG® essential oils Lavender, Coriander, Wild Orange, and Fennel along with Sceletium, GABA, and Ahiflower®.
Adaptiv System – For best results, you can use the oil blend (Touch roller or undiluted) and the capsules together. They are intended to compliment each other, and provide your body and your brain with the best support during anxious times!
How Can I Learn More?
Information and Printables/Ebooks:
- The Adaptiv System
- Adaptive Calming Blend – free printable Product Information Page (PIP)
- Ebook: Emotional Benefits of Aromatherapy
- Ebook: Focus, Motivation and Essential Oils
- Ebook: Essential Oils and Sleep
Articles and Blog Posts:
- Stress Less with the Adaptiv System
- Stay Relaxed with the Adaptiv System (Clinical Study)
- Know the Science Behind the Adaptiv System
- Adaptiv Calming Blend Capsules and GABA
- Adaptiv Calming Blend Capsules and Zembrin
Videos & Podcasts:
- doTERRA Podcast: Managing Stress with Adaptiv (with Dr. Marissa Heisel)
How to Buy doTERRA Essential Oils
- Buy Wholesale – The best way to buy doTERRA oils is always with your own doTERRA wholesale account. 25% discount on everything you buy, all year. Place an order whenever you want, choose your own shipping option, and control when your orders ship.
- Loyalty Rewards Program – In fact, buying a few oils every month with your Loyalty Rewards order is even better – you’ll be earning points toward future freebies! And you can qualify for the free Product of the Month – another freebie!
- Monthly Sales and Buy One Get One Free – Every month, doTERRA offers a discount on the price of one item, either an oil, or a personal care supplement or product. These sales are good all month. And Buy One Get One Free sales need no explanation – free oils are ALWAYS a great idea! 🙂
- Why doTERRA?
- Why You Need a Wholesale Account
- Buy doTERRA (Starter Kits)
- Loyalty Rewards Program
- Start your doTERRA journey with a Wholesale Account PLUS the whole Adapiv System! Click here.
Have questions? Contact Me – I’d love to help you get the best oils at the best price, and learn how to use them!
Crazy Quilt Mama Online
I’m Crazy Quilt Mama everywhere online – Read why. I’d love to connect with you – choose your favorite platform!