Essential Oil Printables
Hey there! One of my favorite things is finding great information about essential oils and making it available to you.
Undoubtedly, if you have been interested in essential oils for very long, you have been collecting recipes, DIY projects, articles, usage ideas, and more.
Below are some of the resources I’ve gathered to share with you. They are all printable on 8.5 x 11, and I will be posting more each month, to go along with my monthly Essential Oils Newsletter! Sign up for my email list here!
Essential Oil Helps
Loyalty Rewards Program – quick info sheet
Crazy Quilt Mama on Social Media – contact information
Recipes & DIYs
doTERRA offers a number of free eBooks (including Audio!) on several subjects.
- Essential Oils for Beginners
- Aromatic Use of Essential Oils
- Internal Use of Essential Oils
- Topical Use of Essential Oils
- Essential Oils and Personal Care
- Cooking with Essential Oils
- Essential Oils and Sleep
- Essential Oils and Fitness
- Essential Oil Origins
- Lifelong Vitality (LLV Supplements)
- Cleaning with Essential Oils
- Essential Oils and Children
- Focus, Motivation and Essential Oils
- The doTERRA Essential Oil Chemistry Handbook, 2nd ed. by Dr. David Hill
- Petitgrain, Lavender, Cheer, Motivate, Oregano, Melaleuca, On Guard, Slim & Sassy, Serenity, Balance
- On Guard, Breathe, Turmeric, Lavender, Copaiba, Deep Blue, Siberian Fir, Cassia, Peace, Cheer
How to Buy doTERRA Essential Oils
The best way to buy doTERRA oils is with your own doTERRA account. In fact, buying a few oils every month with your Loyalty Rewards order is even better – you’ll be earning points toward future freebies! And you can qualify for the free Product of the Month – another freebie!
Crazy Quilt Mama Online
I’m Crazy Quilt Mama everywhere online – Read why. I’d love to connect with you – choose your favorite platform!
Drop me a line and say hi!
I’d love to help you find the answers to any essential oil questions you have![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]